The biggest secret of Rich Valley Golf is its natural grass, full service driving range. It features a large hitting area which allows you to practice with all the clubs in your bag!
- A putting green is conveniently located adjacent to the driving range.
- There is also a putting and chipping green adjacent to the proshop.
- This is a perfect destination to sharpen all of your golf skills.
NO CHARGE TO USE PUTTING GREENS!
The hours of operation are sunup to sundown!
Tokens for range balls can be purchased at the pro shop. Call 717.691.8805 for more info.
- Large bucket (35-40 balls) = $7.50
- XL bucket (70-80 balls) = $12.50
- Jumbo Bucket (110-120 balls) = $16
Rental Clubs are available to use at driving range for $2 per club. License must be dropped to use clubs.
Prices subject to change each season